[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9527: Do not override Content-Type header when adding new response header to folder

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Tue May 10 15:49:45 UTC 2016

#9527: Do not override Content-Type header when adding new response header to
folder
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
    Reporter:  boopie08   |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  openstack  |    Version:  4.9.3
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:  response header, recursive
Architecture:             |   Platform:
 I want to add a new response header to all contents of a folder, but when
 I add the header value to the containing folder, it then overrides all of
 the containing files' "Content-Type" header to "application/directory"
 instead of it's already designated type.  I only want the new header that
 I'm adding to be recursively distributed to the containing files.  I can
 add the response header to each file individually, but it is very tedious.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9527>