[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9528: Error downloading files from S3: Requests specifying Server Side Encryption with AWS KMS managed keys require AWS Signature Version 4.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Tue May 10 16:29:25 UTC 2016

#9528: Error downloading files from S3: Requests specifying Server Side Encryption
with AWS KMS managed keys require AWS Signature Version 4.
-----------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  umcodemonkey  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  core          |    Version:  4.9.1
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
-----------------------------+-------------------
 Several of our buckets are configured to automatically encrypt uploaded
 files using Server Side Encryption and a KMS key. When attempting to
 download these files using Cyberduck, we consistently get the above error:

     Requests specifying Server Side Encryption with AWS KMS managed keys
 require AWS Signature Version 4. Please contact your web hosting service
 provider for assistance.

 We are making sure to connect to the S3 endpoint that matches the region
 for the bucket (in this case, s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com).

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9528>