[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9552: Transfer incomplete uploading to Backblaze B2 (and duplicate directory entries)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Tue May 17 12:23:39 UTC 2016

#9552: Transfer incomplete uploading to Backblaze B2 (and duplicate directory
entries)
-------------------------+----------------------------
    Reporter:  BillZion  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  4.9.3
    Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:  Backblaze, B2
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11
 I'm trying to use CyberDuck to upload files to an account on Backblaze B2.

 Cyberduck consistently reports 'Transfer Incomplete' though I srongly
 suspect that the transfer did complete.

 Also, annoyingly, the directory listing shows duplicate entries for each
 of the folders I've uploaded, though Backblaze itself only reports one via
 its web interface.

 Please help.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9552>