[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9731: Updates to AWS s3 ACL not showing up in Info dialog without refreshing and returning to the Info dialog.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Tue Oct 11 08:04:31 UTC 2016

#9731: Updates to AWS s3 ACL not showing up in Info dialog without refreshing and
returning to the Info dialog.
------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  jcappell                |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                  |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by dkocher):

 * owner:   => dkocher
 * status:  new => assigned
 * component:  core => s3
 * milestone:   => 6.0

Old description:

> in an AWS file's Info dialog, when I add or remove a permission, the
> change is not immediately shown anymore. The spinner animation runs for
> half a second, but then it looks like the permission state has reverted
> to whatever it was when I opened the dialog.
>
> In fact, the permissions *have* been changed, it's just not showing it.
> To visually confirm this you need to both
>
> 1.hit Refresh in the directory pane,
>
> and
>
> 2. either (a) exit and reenter the file's Info dialog, or (b) click on
> another file in the directory pane and then click back to reselect the
> file in question.

New description:

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9731#comment:3>