[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9683: Using Mac WebDav SSL in edit mode, file-save as shows file as saved but does not create the new file in the webdav folder - file is lost

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 7 03:15:13 UTC 2016

#9683: Using Mac WebDav SSL in edit mode, file-save as shows file as saved but
does not create the new file in the webdav folder - file is lost
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
    Reporter:  biaselectronics  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
   Component:  core             |    Version:  5.1
    Severity:  major            |   Keywords:  WebDav save as Mac
Architecture:  Intel            |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11
 If we open a file, for example an Excel file, in edit mode from WebDav
 SSL, then use [file-save as] it appears to work (i.e. if we press file-
 save as again it seems to be there) however it does not end up on the
 WebDav server, and cannot be found on the local machine using Mac
 spotlight.
 The file is lost.
 This ended up in many hours recreating a file.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9683>