[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9700: Often the S3-Upload exceeds the 100% and then finishes with "Tranfer incomplete"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Sun Sep 18 23:15:23 UTC 2016

#9700: Often the S3-Upload exceeds the 100% and then finishes with "Tranfer
incomplete"
------------------------+----------------------------
    Reporter:  UlrichC  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  s3       |    Version:
    Severity:  major    |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.10
 In the last months I often have the problem, that my uploads to S3 exceeds
 the 100% and then finsih with "Transfer incomplete". Currently, I did not
 see any regularity on this... it happens with small files and with very
 large files, with 1 or many in one copy-operation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9700>