[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9710: Error with Cyberduck[8156]: [main] ERROR org.rococoa.callback - methodForSelector called with null selectorName

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Fri Sep 23 19:59:37 UTC 2016

#9710: Error with Cyberduck[8156]: [main] ERROR org.rococoa.callback -
methodForSelector called with null selectorName
------------------------+-----------------
    Reporter:  muchida  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  5.1
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:
 I just upgraded to macOS Sierra, then now it doesn't work. when I look at
 the system.log, I see the error:

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9710>