[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10170: Does not send the Expect header, but adds it in the list of the SignedHeaders for AWS4 signature

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Dec 12 12:04:05 UTC 2017

#10170: Does not send the Expect header, but adds it in the list of the
SignedHeaders for AWS4 signature
----------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  zioproto  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:            |
----------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by zioproto):

 I found a workaround in my Nginx config
 In my {{{ location }}} config section I added the following:

 {{{
         if ( $http_expect ) {
           set $expect $http_expect;
         }