[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9850: Upload Error Message - CloudFront is currently experiencing problems with requesting objects from Amazon S3

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Feb 22 07:29:08 UTC 2017

#9850: Upload Error Message - CloudFront is currently experiencing problems with
requesting objects from Amazon S3
 Reporter:  vijayakumar                          |         Owner:
                                                 |  codemantra
     Type:  defect                               |        Status:  reopened
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11                       |
Changes (by vijayakumar):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * platform:  Mac OS X 10.10 => Mac OS X 10.11
 * resolution:  thirdparty =>

Comment:

 Hi dkocher,

 Could you suggest any other workaround (upcoming releases or alternate
 versions) other than disabling the S3 Transfer acceleration on the bucket.
 We have started utilizing your application and suggesting the same to our
 customers for file transfers because it supports Amazon's S3 Transfer
 acceleration.

 Advise us whether if we buy an registered version of Cyberduck from your
 portal which might have a chance of resolving our reported problem
 "CloudFront is currently experiencing problems with requesting objects
 from Amazon S3"

 Comment (by dkocher):

  As a workaround disable
  [https://trac.cyberduck.io/wiki/help/en/howto/s3#TransferAcceleration S3