[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7213: Save workspace does not work for multiple browser sessions to the same server

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sat Jan 28 12:47:57 UTC 2017

#7213: Save workspace does not work for multiple browser sessions to the same
server
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ncic           |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect         |        Status:  reopened
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.8  |
---------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by Vannix):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Old description:

> i get the same bug as closed ticket #4444 submitted 3 years ago.
>
> if i have several windows different directories open from one and the
> same server and quit, only one of the windows is restored on the next
> startup.
>
> i dont know if this same behaviour occurs for windows open from different
> servers. i havent been able to try since i only have one server i use.

New description:

--

Comment:

 Replying to [ticket:7213 ncic]:
 > i get the same bug as closed ticket #4444 submitted 3 years ago.
 >
 > if i have several windows different directories open from one and the
 same server and quit, only one of the windows is restored on the next
 startup.

 > i dont know if this same behaviour occurs for windows open from
 different servers. i havent been able to try since i only have one server
 i use.

 Got the same error too, this feature is a must for me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/7213#comment:3>