[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10034: When copying a group of URLs in AS3, only the first one in the group goes to the clipboard

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Mon Jul 31 15:00:36 UTC 2017

#10034: When copying a group of URLs in AS3, only the first one in the group goes
to the clipboard
    Reporter:            |      Owner:  Pensketch
  Pensketch              |
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  6.2
    Severity:  major     |   Keywords:  AmazonS3, copy url, https url,
                         |  clipboard
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.11
 This problem started in version 6.1, and I was waiting to see if it was
 fixed in the next version before reporting it.

 My workaround was to go back to the last version that mostly worked for
 me; v6.0.4. Both of the other problems that I reported ''(one in my own
 ticket, and one in agreement with someone else's ticket)'' had been marked
 fixed, but neither problem has actually been fixed, and now this new one
 has cropped up.

 ----

 (1st screenshot) I've selected a group of files, right clicked on them,
 and selected '''COPY URL : HTTPS URL'''.

 (2nd screenshot) The only one that ends up on my clipboard is the topmost
 one in the list.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10034>