[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10075: Cyberduck to OneDrive for Business and Google Drive fail. MountainDuck works (kind of)

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sat Sep 9 07:55:29 UTC 2017

#10075: Cyberduck to OneDrive for Business and Google Drive fail. MountainDuck
works (kind of)
-----------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  bigman  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  core    |    Version:  6.2.4
    Severity:  normal  |   Keywords:
Architecture:          |   Platform:
-----------------------+-------------------
 I am using a trial of both CyberDuck and MountainDuck.

 I setup CyberDuck on a Windows 8.1 Pro x64 system.
 I went here: https://trac.cyberduck.io/wiki/help/en/howto/onedrive and
 downloaded the OneDrive for Business Profile.
 I setup my profile, click Connect
 I receive an "Error - Unknown Application Error" immediately, and then my
 browser opens up to the O365 portal, where I login to my business account,
 get the auth code but have nowhere to input that info.
 The browser is the latest Firefox x64
 The same happens to Google Drive.

 I then installed MountainDuck which saw my CyberDuck info.
 GoogleDrive profile works perfectly and mounts a drive letter as well as
 shows all my data where I can interact with folders directly and create an
 encrypted folder as desired.
 OneDrive for Business connects as well, however the mounted drive appears
 but is completely empty. Where is this pointing to?

 Thanks for the help! Really like the MountainDuck idea and is exactly what
 I want to do mostly with the 1TB storage on OneDrive for Business and for
 my backups.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10075>