[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10446: Modified column shows "Unknown" for all files and folders in Rackspace CloudFFiles

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Aug 29 18:56:20 UTC 2018

#10446: Modified column shows "Unknown" for all files and folders in Rackspace
CloudFFiles
-------------------------+-------------------------
    Reporter:  patakijv  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  6.7.0
    Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  macOS 10.13
-------------------------+-------------------------
 The "Modified" (timestamp) column for all containers and file objects (and
 virtual folders) shows as "Unknown" for Rackspace CloudFiles (OpenStack)
 in Cyberduck v6.7.0. I've confirmed the same results on two different
 Rackspace CloudFiles accounts. I've confirmed I do see modified timestamps
 as expected on an sftp connection to a server so the problem may be
 limited to when using Rackspace CloudFiles (OpenStack). This problem
 started recently since I use this tool often to sort files by their
 modified date and now I can't.

 Log transcript from "Update" at root level is attached.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10446>