[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10375: Fixing support of "Keep only the last version of the file" Backblaze B2 lifecycle

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Jul 3 13:17:32 UTC 2018

#10375: Fixing support of "Keep only the last version of the file" Backblaze B2
lifecycle
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Vh1F8t3vYxtu  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect        |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:  Windows 7     |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by dkocher):

 Replying to [comment:6 Iritscen]:
 > I took the liberty of carrying over my screenshot from #10384 as a
 visual aid, hope that's not inappropriate.  I wanted to note that not just
 the nomenclature for the lifecycle is wrong, but the window title and the
 mention in the window of "Glacier" as well.  I assume a unique layout
 (nib) for this info panel can be provided for B2 files at some point?
 I agree that we should add a proper tab for B2 and not reuse the S3 for
 this reason.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10375#comment:7>