[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10373: The request signature we calculated does not match - only with one folder within a bucket

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Jun 20 22:08:12 UTC 2018

#10373: The request signature we calculated does not match - only with one folder
within a bucket
-----------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  AbsentCurtis  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  core          |    Version:  6.6.1
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
-----------------------------+-------------------
 I'm having an issue with one folder in an S3 bucket. I am connecting with
 Cyberduck and have full S3 access. I am able to view, list objects,
 upload, etc in all folders within a bucket except one. For this one folder
 I get the "the request signature we calculated does not match" error when
 trying to open the folder and list objects. This just started happening a
 couple of days ago. I've searched the other posts on this error but
 haven't seen anything like I am experiencing. I am able to do all actions
 within this folder with other applications including Cloudberry,
 DragonDisk and S3 Browser.  Any help would be appreciated!

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10373>