[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10375: Fixing support of "Keep only the last version of the file" Backblaze B2 lifecycle

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sat Jun 23 09:06:38 UTC 2018

#10375: Fixing support of "Keep only the last version of the file" Backblaze B2
lifecycle
-----------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  Vh1F8t3vYxtu  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  b2            |    Version:  6.6.2
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel         |   Platform:  Windows 7
 In Backblaze B2 website, for my buckets, I select the lifecycle setting
 "Keep only the last version of the file".

 But then, in Cyberduck, in bucket info, "B2" tab, the checkbox "Delete
 files" (after 1 Days) is surprisingly checked.
 (thankfully, the files aren't actually deleted)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10375>