[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10316: No registration key received: A key is sent when the the payment is no more pending.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed May 2 21:12:56 UTC 2018

#10316: No registration key received: A key is sent when the the payment is no more
pending.
---------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  golfnutron  |      Owner:
        Type:  feature     |     Status:  new
   Component:  core        |    Version:  6.5.0
    Severity:  normal      |   Keywords:
Architecture:              |   Platform:
 Purchased May 2nd from Apple store ($25.49). Received payment receipt from
 Apple.  FAQ say's a registration key will be emailed after payment made.
 Also the FAQ discusses the registration key recovery if paid by PayPal,
 which I did not use for payment.  How do I receive, or recover, the
 registration key?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10316>