[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10505: S3 Buckets only display viewport height until refreshed on Mac, which can cause crash

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Oct 19 01:15:09 UTC 2018

#10505: S3 Buckets only display viewport height until refreshed on Mac, which can
cause crash
---------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  cwsattgast  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
   Component:  core        |    Version:  6.8.2
    Severity:  normal      |   Keywords:
Architecture:              |   Platform:
---------------------------+-------------------
 This has been an issue for some time (since at least 6.7.0). When I open a
 bucket inevitably it will only display enough of the Amazon S3 bucket
 contents to fill the viewport height and I have to refresh to get the
 entire bucket contents to load. Sometimes the refresh causes Cyberduck to
 crash.

 The screenshot shows a large bucket with hundreds of files that only gives
 access to the files that fill the viewport.

 Thanks,

 Charlie

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10505>