[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10474: Cyberduck 6.8.0 on macOS Mojave 10.14 Producers Error When Attempting to Open in Terminal

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Sep 27 03:30:47 UTC 2018

#10474: Cyberduck 6.8.0 on macOS Mojave 10.14 Producers Error When Attempting to
Open in Terminal
-----------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  josephtlyons  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  core          |    Version:  6.8.0
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
 When I try to open Terminal with Cyberduck, I now get this message:

 "Access Denied: Failure running script in Terminal.  Not authorized to
 send Apple events to Terminal.  Please verify disk permissions."

 This is new, as it didn't happen before 6.8.0 / Mojave.  I just updated
 both of these in the last 24 hours and this issue popped up.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10474>