[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10691: Mac OS X Versions and their Corresponding Cyberduck and Mountain Duck Versions.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Apr 30 15:39:05 UTC 2019

#10691: Mac OS X Versions and their Corresponding Cyberduck and Mountain Duck
Versions.
    Reporter:            |      Owner:
  clayftlcom             |
        Type:  feature   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  6.9.4
    Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:  version compatibility operating
                         |  system cyberduck mountain duck
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.7
 Please provide a list of Mac OS (X) versions and the latest Cyberduck
 builds supported for each.

 Specifically, we have several Customers with older OSX builds due to
 specialized software requirements (in the broadcasting industry).

 They versions of OSX which we need definitive compatibility with (for
 Cyberduck and Mountain Duck) are:
 10.7
 10.8
 10.9