[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10786: I have been trying to log into use Cyberduck to change some forms on our website.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Aug 27 19:56:17 UTC 2019

#10786: I have been trying to log into use Cyberduck to change some forms on our
website.
------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  imga-rr  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  7.0.1
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:
------------------------+-------------------
 I got locked out and the message said to contact my service provider.  I
 then downloaded your cyberduck update, and changed my password.  Got the
 same message with the log in failed locked out message.  So, I went back
 in and tried my old password.  It seemed to work...at the bottom of the
 the log in screen for cyberduck, I now get the message.....login
 successful.  However, I still get the Access Denied...Permission denied.
 Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance...message.
 Do you have any ideas how I can fix this?  Thanks a bunch for your help.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10786>