[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10901: can we disable drop down menu which shows us root "/" as an option to navigate

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Mon Dec 9 14:09:47 UTC 2019

#10901: can we disable drop down menu which shows us root "/" as an option to
navigate
-----------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  pawsbook6110  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  core          |    Version:  7.2.1
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
 Hi team,

    Is is possible to disable drop down menu after connecting to space
 digitalocean.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10901>