[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10767: Spectra S3 Black Pearl integration: reproducible error when PUTting files to bucket

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Jul 30 07:59:30 UTC 2019

#10767: Spectra S3 Black Pearl integration: reproducible error when PUTting files
to bucket
-----------------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  stephenmcconnachie  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
   Component:  spectralogic        |    Version:  7.0.1
    Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
Architecture:                      |   Platform:  Windows 10
-----------------------------------+------------------------
 Hi there,

 I’ve been trying to get Cyber Duck / Mountain Duck to work with our
 Spectra Logic Black Pearl but uploads to any bucket fail with the error
 attached: 409 object already exists. This is 100% reproducible with any
 files whether or not the file actually exists in the bucket.

 It is using my Black Pearl credentials - access key / secret - which work
 perfectly with Spectra's own Eon Browser, so it’s not a creds issue.

 I have also reported this in a ticket to Spectra Logic in case it is not a
 Cyber Duck but a Black Pearl issue. But I was wondering if this is a known
 issue you've heard before?

 All the best,
 Stephen McConnachie,
 British Film Institute,