[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10750: Can't switch into certain Cryptomator directories with Cyberduck and Mountain Duck

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Jun 27 16:20:02 UTC 2019

#10750: Can't switch into certain Cryptomator directories with Cyberduck and
Mountain Duck
----------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  rootie       |      Owner:
        Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
   Component:  cryptomator  |    Version:  7.0.1
    Severity:  critical     |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel        |   Platform:  Windows 10
----------------------------+------------------------
 Hi,

 I've experienced an issue with both Cyberduck and Mountain duck in
 combination with a Cryptomator vault. First of all I've created an offline
 vault and copied about 350 GB of files into it. Then I've synched the
 crypted files to my private Microsoft OneDrive (Office 365 Personal
 account).

 When I now try to access the decrypted files through Cyberduck, I get an
 error message when trying to enter certain directories. Some directories
 work like a charm, some don't. I can't see any pattern on when it works
 and when it doesn't.

 In Mountain Duck I can double click on those directories but they're shown
 as empty.

 I've downloaded the Cryptomator iOS app and tried to access the vault from
 there. It works like a charm in this app so it must be an issue with the
 Cryptomator Plugin in Cyberduck and Mountain Duck.

 I've attached the error log.

 This doesn't work for both Mac and Windows versions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10750>