[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google Drive Cryptomator vault....

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Oct 1 13:51:57 UTC 2019

#10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google
Drive Cryptomator vault....
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  MichaelEckstein  |         Owner:  lvogt
     Type:  defect           |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:  Windows 10       |
-----------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by lvogt):

 * owner:   => lvogt
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Hi Michael,

 Thanks for reaching out.
 I've tried to reproduce the described issue with the latest release
 version but can't reproduce it at all. I can download files with different
 file extensions and sizes from a Cryptomator Vault within Google Drive
 without any issues.

 Does this issue occur in combination with specific files (file extension,
 file size)?
 Do you have any additional information that could help us to reproduce the
 issue?

 – Laura

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10817#comment:1>