[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google Drive Cryptomator vault....

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Oct 1 18:11:16 UTC 2019

#10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google
Drive Cryptomator vault....
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  MichaelEckstein  |         Owner:  lvogt
     Type:  defect           |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:  Windows 10       |
-----------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by MichaelEckstein):

 Hello Laura !

 Thanks for your answer. After I`ve done some Tests I figured out, that
 Single File downloads are working.
 When I try to download a Folder with 3 Files in it I get the Error
 "Access denied".  The size of the Folder with the
 3 Files in it is about 4 GB.  Aboluteley curious is, that I can download
 Folders with the same size and same kind of files,
 I have uploaded 3 month ago, without any problem !
 I will append some screenshots.. Maybe the information help..

 best regards
 Michael

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10817#comment:2>