[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10859: Uploading large files to an online-only OneDrive Cryptomator vault always cancels with "Internal server error"

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Oct 31 09:21:34 UTC 2019

#10859: Uploading large files to an online-only OneDrive Cryptomator vault always
cancels with "Internal server error"
-------------------------+-------------------------
    Reporter:  rootie    |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  onedrive  |    Version:  7.1
    Severity:  major     |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  macOS 10.15
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Hi,

 there's an issue with the newest version of Cyberduck that keeps the user
 from uploading large files (I've tried to upload an 8 GB file) to an
 online-only OneDrive Cryptomator vault.

 It starts uploading but always stops with an error message "Internal
 server error" - there's no sign on when it stops. Sometimes after 100 MB,
 sometimes after 500 MB, but it never succeeds.

 I've tried with the last three versions of Cyberduck but they all fail.

 To reproduce this, just try to upload a single large file to an online-
 only Cryptomator vault on OneDrive.

 Please analyze and fix this issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10859>