[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10799: Recursive search doesn't work and never has. How do I quickly find files that are nested in multiple sub folders?

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Sep 12 06:46:33 UTC 2019

#10799: Recursive search doesn't work and never has. How do I quickly find files
that are nested in multiple sub folders?
--------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  KiddBarba  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  core       |    Version:  7.0.1
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:
Architecture:             |   Platform:  Windows 10
--------------------------+------------------------
 Every time I try to recursively search for a file that's nested in
 multiple folders, I get no results. It's as if the file doesn't exist when
 I know it does because if I manually locate it, it will be there. If I
 search for it on Google Drive's website, it will quickly come up in search
 results. This problem isn't unique to Google Drive, it for any cloud
 service browsed through CybderDuck. It's a CyberDuck issue. I get the same
 problem when I try to find files in Dropbox or my FTP sever via
 CybderDuck. I have thousands of files and I need to be able to find them
 quickly. I am using the latest version of Cyberduck. 7.1.0 on both Mac and
 PC,and on neither of them does search work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10799>