[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google Drive Cryptomator vault....

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Sep 26 06:19:17 UTC 2019

#10817: Access denied (Please verify disk permissions) when downloading from Google
Drive Cryptomator vault....
--------------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  MichaelEckstein  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
   Component:  core             |    Version:  7.1
    Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
Architecture:                   |   Platform:  Windows 10
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Hello !

 Since some days I get the error Message "Access denied (Please verify disk
 permissions)" when I try to download Files from my
 Google Drive Cryptomator vault. I already updated to the newest Snapshout
 Build (31514), but the error persists.
 I can reproduce the error on 3 different Computers... Interesting is, that
 I can download files I`ve uploaded 3 month ago without any problem...

 Any ideas ?

 best regards
 Michael

--