[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10995: ListObjects for directories over 1000 files doesn't work for S3 compatible storage

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Apr 16 12:41:17 UTC 2020

#10995: ListObjects for directories over 1000 files doesn't work for S3 compatible
storage
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  skier5       |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect       |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  macOS 10.15  |
-------------------------+------------------------

Comment (by skier5):

 Replying to [comment:8 dkocher]:
 > Can you please test with the latest snapshot build ''7.3.1.32695''.

 Yes.  I tested it on Version 7.3.1 (32695) and the directory with >1000
 keys in it returned all the files under it.
 Are there other scenarios you would like me to verify in this build for
 this fix?

 Thank you so much for the fix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10995#comment:10>