[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11032: Cyberduck not resuming uploads if there is an interruption in internet connectivity.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Apr 22 08:46:09 UTC 2020

#11032: Cyberduck not resuming uploads if there is an interruption in internet
connectivity.
-------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  avirup    |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  7.3.0
    Severity:  critical  |   Keywords:
Architecture:            |   Platform:
 We are using S3 Protocol for uploading file. We have noticed that if there
 is a internet connectivity interruption in between, the current upload
 fails but it is not resumed automatically when the connection is back
 again. We have to always manually start the upload again and it starts
 from the beginning. Is there a setting for this?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11032>