[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11152: we cannot access to S3 Object Storage Scaleway with Cyberduck software, could you please help us ?

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Aug 20 15:11:28 UTC 2020

#11152: we cannot access to S3 Object Storage Scaleway with Cyberduck software,
could you please help us ?
-------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  Cinestaf  |      Owner:  Cinestaf
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  s3        |    Version:  7.5.1
    Severity:  major     |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Windows 10
-------------------------+------------------------
 > Hi,
 >
 > we just download your Cyberduck software and try to connect it with a
 > bucket Object Storage created and manage by SCALEWAY French hoster. We
 > followed all tutorial describe in your website and generate a file
 > name "scaleway.cyberduckprofile" with all informations as specified as
 > following :
 >
 > <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
 > "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
 > <plist version="1.0">
 >     <dict>
 >         <key>Protocol</key>
 >         <string>s3</string>
 >         <key>Vendor</key>
 >         <string>poc</string>
 >         <key>Description</key>
 >         <string>avantcam-source.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud</string>
 >         <key>Default Hostname avantcam-source</key>
 >         <string>avantcam-source.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud</string>
 >         <key>Default Port</key>
 >         <string>443</string>
 >         <key>Username Placeholder</key>
 >         <string>Access Key XYXY....</string>
 >         <key>Password Placeholder</key>
 >         <string>Secret Key ZZZZ....</string>
 >         <key>Authorization</key>
 >         <string>AWS4HMACSHA256</string>
 >         <key>Region PAR</key>
 >         <string>fr-par</string>
 >         <key>Regions</key>
 >         <array>
 >             <string>fr-par</string>
 >         </array>
 >     </dict>
 > </plist>
 >
 > we try to launch this file configuration user account
 > "scaleway.cyberduckprofile" with your Cyberduck Sotware but nothing
 > happen after cyberduck start.
 > Obviously we try also to configure manualy S3 new type account with
 > "open connexion" in your Cyberduck User Interface. We set url target
 > Object Storage hosted by Scaleway :
 > avantcam-source.s3.fr-par.scw.cloud and also put Public and Private
 > key access to the bucket but after this Cyberduck try to connect to
 > the bucket but only message "try to connect" is display and folder are
 not display in Cyberduck interface.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11152>