[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11397: Issue with SFTP "Failure. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance."

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Dec 10 17:05:05 UTC 2020

#11397: Issue with SFTP "Failure. Please contact your web hosting service provider
for assistance."
------------------------+-------------------------
    Reporter:  kshioda  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  7.7.2
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:  SFTP
Architecture:           |   Platform:  macOS 10.15
------------------------+-------------------------
 To whom it may concern,

 This morning, the SFTP suddenly stopped working and the following error
 message popped up: "Failure. Please contact your web hosting service
 provider for assistance." I was able to use SFTP until last night. I
 confirmed that I do have access to the HPC cluster, VPN, etc. So far I
 have tried:

 - Restarting my computer
 - Reconnecting to the VPN
 - Uninstalling/reinstalling Cyberduck (I even tried an older version of
 the app)
 - Making sure my username and password are right

 I would greatly appreciate any kind of advice to fix this issue.

 Best regards,
 Kayoko

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11397>