[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11500: Copywriters And Small Business Owners - Please Stop Wee Wee-Ing On Your Copy

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Dec 18 13:53:47 UTC 2020

#11500: Copywriters And Small Business Owners - Please Stop Wee Wee-Ing On Your
Copy
    Reporter:            |      Owner:
  GloryRoan1             |
        Type:            |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |
   Component:  core      |    Version:  6.2.1
    Severity:  major     |   Keywords:  Social Media services Employee
                         |  benefits and pensions consultant Supply chain
                         |  management services
Architecture:            |   Platform:
 That's right! Growth can kill your company. As a self-employed business
 owner, entrepreneur or solo professional most of you are compelled to find
 small growth business.

 That's not to say that I don't hire additional workers. I am not going to
 lose business over staffing issues. Additional employees have to get a
 benefit directly to me. not the macro economy of the U.S.. It's true that
 Small Business es hire the bulk of American employees. Additionally it is
 true that [https://isbnsearches.com/ Image Consulting] jettison the most
 employees because most small businesses fail. The great thing about the
 USA is that failing is no barrier to trying again. Small business people
 get up, examine why they failed and start a new organization.

 These are some of the questions that have to be answered during your
 personality checkup. As a piece of information, if you know you have a bad
 reputation

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11500>