[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11112: Document "x-cyberduck-action:" protocol or add a scheme for opening a saved server by name

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sat Jul 18 11:41:02 UTC 2020

#11112: Document "x-cyberduck-action:" protocol or add a scheme for opening a saved
server by name
------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  tempelmann  |         Owner:
     Type:  feature     |        Status:  new
 Platform:              |

Comment (by tempelmann):

 Oh, bummer then.

 CLI is not an option for my workflow.

 Could we turn this into a feature request? Or shall I open a new one for
 that? I may even enjoy working on this myself if the need increases
 (though, as I have dozens of these "projects", it'll more likely not
 happen - but I understand the limitations and needs of this OSS project).

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11112#comment:2>