[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #10858: Switching between directories in an online-only Cryptomator vault in OneDrive takes very long

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sun May 3 16:01:39 UTC 2020

#10858: Switching between directories in an online-only Cryptomator vault in
OneDrive takes very long
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  rootie       |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
 Platform:  macOS 10.15  |
-------------------------+------------------------
Changes (by rootie):

 * owner:   => dkocher

Comment:

 Hi,

 the ticket is open for more than half a year now. I know it's an
 enhancement but I (not possibly many others) use quite large online-only
 vaults and the overall performance of Cyberduck (and Mountainduck) is very
 bad because there's a bug that seemingly reads through the whole vault
 directory structure everytime you switch into a directory or whatever.

 I've tried with a small OneDrive online-only vault and the speed is just
 great. Uploading, downloading, browsing through the directories is working
 like a charm.

 The more sub directories you add, the slower it gets. I'm pretty sure that
 the fix is not so complicated and whenever you'd like to see this in
 action I'm there to help you.

 Please assign this to someone that can analyze this accordingly.

 Thanks and best regards,
 rootie

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/10858#comment:5>