[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11051: Cyberduck consumes huge amounts of memory when downloading a large online-only vault

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri May 22 12:37:44 UTC 2020

#11051: Cyberduck consumes huge amounts of memory when downloading a large online-
only vault
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  rootie         |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect         |        Status:  reopened
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.5  |
---------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by rootie):

 Hi again,

 I've downloaded the previous version Cyberduck 7.3.0.32621 and can confirm
 that it WORKS there. Hence this must have been introduced with 7.3.1.

 I'm quite sure that this memory fix does not work properly. With the old
 version the RAM memory usage stays < 500 MB during the whole download and
 does not increase permanently. It seems that every MB that Cyberduck is
 downloading with 7.3.1 is added to the RAM usage.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11051#comment:3>