[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11251: Login failed. 530 Login incorrect. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Nov 18 19:42:00 UTC 2020

#11251: Login failed. 530 Login incorrect. Please contact your web hosting service
provider for assistance.
----------------------------+---------------------------------
    Reporter:  nadjamarcin  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
   Component:  core         |    Version:  7.7.0
    Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  530 Login incorrect
Architecture:               |   Platform:
----------------------------+---------------------------------
 Dear Team at Cyberduck,
 I love your platform and have been using it for my website: nadjamarcin.de
 for more than 13 years! It's been amazing.
 It always worked till today the following note occurs: "Login failed. 530
 Login incorrect. Please contact your web hosting service provider for
 assistance."
 I tried all Login/PW combinations but nothing works. And I urgently need
 to make some changes to my website. Can you please help me? Not sure
 what's going on. I google it and it said the IP may be blocked?
 Here is the information for my account:
 Server: ftp.strato.com
 Username: ftpzugang at nadjamarcin.de
 Password: NVM at 2017