[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11192: How do I see all files about to be changed in the synchronize preview window?

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Mon Oct 5 13:58:02 UTC 2020

#11192: How do I see all files about to be changed in the synchronize preview
window?
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
    Reporter:  matthewcornell  |      Owner:
        Type:  feature         |     Status:  new
   Component:  core            |    Version:  7.6.1
    Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:  synchronization
Architecture:                  |   Platform:  macOS 10.15
 Hi Folks. I need to synchronize a nested set of directories, but the
 preview ("Transfers") window on Mac 10.15.7 (19H2) is an unexpanded tree
 view. This means that I'd need to manually expand every directory one-by-
 one to see what files would be transferred. This is too much work! What
 would work well (and is standard in similar apps) is a tree view that: 1)
 is pre-expanded, and 2) shows only those files that will be transferred.
 Apologize if this is already possible. Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11192>