[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11196: Failure to read attributes on S3 downloads (400 Bad Request on HEAD /DIR/file)

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Oct 8 05:01:59 UTC 2020

#11196: Failure to read attributes on S3 downloads (400 Bad Request on HEAD
/DIR/file)
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  paolieri     |         Owner:
     Type:  defect       |        Status:  new
 Platform:  macOS 10.15  |
-------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by paolieri):

 I also noticed the following:

 - The last version that works is 7.4.0 (26 May 2020), while 7.4.1 (16 Jun
 2020) introduces the problem.
 - All versions work if I leave the S3 connection open, close Cyberduck,
 reopen it, let it reconnect automatically, download a file.
 - Instead, if I disconnect and connect back, I get the error above.

 Workaround: download version 7.4.0 from https://cyberduck.io/changelog/

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11196#comment:1>