[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11164: .pem key fails for SFTP to AWS EC2 with 'Exhausted available authentication methods.'

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 9 14:03:03 UTC 2020

#11164: .pem key fails for SFTP to AWS EC2 with 'Exhausted available authentication
methods.'
--------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  mrkrsl  |         Owner:  jmalek
     Type:  defect  |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:          |

Comment (by mrkrsl):

 I believe it's a 2048-bit SSH-2 RSA key, but I'm going by the AWS
 documentation. The key itself is prefixed `-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE
 KEY-----` and suffixed `-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11164#comment:2>