[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11164: .pem key fails for SFTP to AWS EC2 with 'Exhausted available authentication methods.'

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 9 21:08:47 UTC 2020

#11164: .pem key fails for SFTP to AWS EC2 with 'Exhausted available authentication
methods.'
--------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  mrkrsl  |         Owner:  jmalek
     Type:  defect  |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:          |

Comment (by mrkrsl):

 As per the log output guide I have 0 Subsystem logs for
 `ch.sudo.cyberduck` with Debugging and Info messages on in Console.app.

 There are plenty of others though if you can direct me to anything in
 particular. Nothing leaps out at me for being suspicious when I review the
 logs I have.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11164#comment:4>