[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11099: Using Cyberduck with an encrypted vault on Google Drive (university account) I get "File Not Found" errors and greyed out files.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Mon Sep 14 08:19:40 UTC 2020

#11099: Using Cyberduck with an encrypted vault on Google Drive (university
account) I get "File Not Found" errors and greyed out files.
 Reporter:  alibetti                             |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                               |        Status:  new
 Platform:                                       |
Changes (by dkocher):

 * owner:   => dkocher
 * component:  core => googledrive

Old description:

> While navigating the encrypted vault in Cyberduck I receive many
> "retrying" messages for opening folders and random errors while
> transferring files. When something goes wrong, the files get greyed out
> and trying to do anything with them (such as deleting them) results in an
> error such as: "File not found  /My
> Drive/Cryptomator_Cyberduck/privateStorage/d/ZK/N5PFJSUNKHQ5W3LANKTQFCNSVMQFUH.
> Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance."
> I checked and the corresponding file does not indeed exist on google
> drive, but it shows in cyberduck regardless of the number of times I
> refresh.
>
> The issue persists both on the latest version of cyberduck for Mac and
> windows 10.
>
> Can you please help me out? This makes cyberduck completely useless for
> my use case. I've been successfully using boxcryptor but I really want to
> migrate to cyberduck, and I most certainly will if we can work out the
> cause and the solution for this.

New description:

 While navigating the encrypted vault in Cyberduck I receive many
 "retrying" messages for opening folders and random errors while
 transferring files. When something goes wrong, the files get greyed out
 and trying to do anything with them (such as deleting them) results in an
 error such as:

 {{{
 File not found  /My
 Drive/Cryptomator_Cyberduck/privateStorage/d/ZK/N5PFJSUNKHQ5W3LANKTQFCNSVMQFUH.
 Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

 }}}

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11099#comment:1>