[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11540: Nextcloud share cannot be mounted via the “Nextcloud & ownCloud“ option in Mountain Duck

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Jan 14 14:47:01 UTC 2021

#11540: Nextcloud share cannot be mounted via the “Nextcloud & ownCloud“ option in
Mountain Duck
--------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  mklima     |      Owner:
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  interface  |    Version:  7.7.2
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:  Nextcloud
Architecture:  Intel      |   Platform:  Windows 10
--------------------------+------------------------
 I have my own Nextcloud 18 server accessible at
 `https://server.com/nextcloud` , the path for WebDAV connections is
 therefore `https://server.com/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/some_user` .
 It can be mounted without any issue via the “WebDAV (HTTPS)” option, but
 not via “Nextcloud & ownCloud“ option (working config for “WebDAV (HTTPS)”
 is attached).  Unlike the ownCloud, Default WebDAV path in Nextcloud is
 unique for each user as his username must be in the path. For instance,
 user “admin” has the path  `/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/admin` .
 However, the “Nextcloud & ownCloud“ option does not offer to set the
 correct path. Moreover, there is hardcoded a fixed path that corresponds
 to the ownCloud style: `/remote.php/webdav`

 Thus, it would be nice to have the possibility to add custom path the same
 way as it is in “WebDAV (HTTPS)” option.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11540>