[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11701: Features move and rename files in bucket s3 working not correct - show 403 forbidden

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Mon Jun 7 15:47:02 UTC 2021

#11701: Features move and rename files in bucket s3 working not correct - show 403
forbidden
------------------------+---------------------
    Reporter:  duynh33  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  7.9.2
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:  Ceph-S3
Architecture:           |   Platform:
------------------------+---------------------
 I have 1 file-test.zip on bucket S3 with owner user root. When I use one
 test-user access to the bucket, move or rename file-test.zip to a
 different location, Cyberduck GUI shows popup 403 forbidden access denied.
 But if I cancel the popup then file-test.zip may be copied to the
 destination and not remove the file old.

 I have a bucket policy as below :

 {{{
 {
   "Version": "2012-10-17",