[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11716: Freezes when deleting many files (from Infomanial Swiss Backup) through OpenStack Swift

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed Jun 30 06:56:13 UTC 2021

#11716: Freezes when deleting many files (from Infomanial Swiss Backup) through
OpenStack Swift
--------------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  marcoXbresciani  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
   Component:  core             |    Version:  7.9.1
    Severity:  critical         |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel            |   Platform:  Windows 10
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Hello,
   I'm testing Swiss Backup, through Cyberduck to understand if it's my
 ideal backup storage service.

 I've uploaded 76,5GB (11580 files and 521 folders) with no issues.

 When trying to delete the biggest subfolder (68,1GB, 10695 files and 449
 folder), Cyberduck freezes after a few seconds.
   The window itself got stuck (can't even move it!) and the log panel
 seems showing a HEAD command.
   Can't do anything except killing the window through Task Manager because
 clicking on the "X" I see the "X" button rapidly flashing... and doing
 nothing.

 If I delete smaller folders (12MB, 24 files, 2 folders) the problem
 sometimes appears, sometimes not.
 Also, using automatic login at startup the problem might appear too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11716>