[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11611: connecting to GCS with credentials-json-file rather than website authentication

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Mar 12 15:50:33 UTC 2021

#11611: connecting to GCS with credentials-json-file rather than website
authentication
-------------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  johannviser     |      Owner:
        Type:  feature         |     Status:  new
   Component:  google-storage  |    Version:  7.8.2
    Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel           |   Platform:  Windows 10
-------------------------------+------------------------
 Hello,
 We have a GCS bucket that we use to share data across the continent and
 the world.
 However, a json-style-credentials file was given to us as credentials (we
 do not have the account login details)

 Is there a way to have Duck use this cred-file rather than opening up a
 browser for authentication?

 Regards
 Johann

--