[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11670: New in 7.9.0: S3 downloads fail with error "The specified key does not exist"

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Wed May 12 10:25:18 UTC 2021

#11670: New in 7.9.0: S3 downloads fail with error "The specified key does not
exist"
----------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  keithoconor  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
   Component:  core         |    Version:  7.9.0
    Severity:  blocker      |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel        |   Platform:  Windows 10
----------------------------+------------------------
 I've started getting this error when attempting to downloading anything
 from Amazon S3:
 "The specified key does not exist. Please contact your web hosting
 provider for assistance."

 I've confirmed that this started after updating to 7.9.0, and reproduced
 on multiple machines. Uninstalling and reinstalling 7.8.5 resolves the
 issue, and I am able to download the same files that were failing with
 7.9.0.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11670>