[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11691: Only when using MountainDuck: WebDav "cannot modify header information - headers already sent..."

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Sun May 30 22:41:54 UTC 2021

#11691: Only when using MountainDuck: WebDav "cannot modify header information -
headers already sent..."
-------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  azerling  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  webdav    |    Version:  7.9.2
    Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Windows 10
-------------------------+------------------------
 In general I would assume that this is a web server related topic, but I
 tested it with the official Nextcloud client, RaiDrive and via browser and
 the upload went through. Only when using Mountain Duck with online mode
 and smart sync mode the upload failed.

 It only happens when the file is larger than 900MB or the upload lasts
 longer than a specific amount of time.

 When the smart index mode is used Mountain Duck will repeatedly try to
 upload the file, which causes a constant use of bandwidth.

 Tested it with Mountain Duck 4.3 where the file after upload is 0 byte and
 with the latest version 4.6 where the file is gone after upload.

 The Nextcloud Log tells: Error: Cannot modify header information - headers
 already sent by (output started at
 /home/vhosts/host.com/httpdocs/3rdparty/sabre/http/lib/Sapi.php:132) at
 /home/vhosts/host.com/httpdocs/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php#691

 Like I said, other WebDav clients do not cause this error.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11691>