[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11912: Cyberduck: Crash if you a running download & no language option under preferences

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Thu Nov 18 15:25:37 UTC 2021

#11912: Cyberduck: Crash if you a running download & no language option under
preferences
---------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  Andreas  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect   |        Status:  new
 Platform:           |
---------------------+----------------------
Description changed by Andreas:

Old description:

> '''Hello everyone,'''
>
> I compared different FTP Clients and somehow Cyberduck is by far the
> fastest one. Actually, I do not know how that is even possible. Some KB
> more or less per second would be normal, but sometimes Cyberduck is 100%
> faster. Crazy and cool. Two issues I have with the latest version of
> Cyberduck are:
> [[BR]]
>
> 1.) I have no language option under preferences, meaning: I simply have
> to us the language Cyberduck sets by default.
> Is there any other config or any other trick to change the language?
> My system is as follow: Windows 10 / 64 Bit
>  [[BR]]
>
> 2.) Sometimes, when I stop a running download Cyberduck crashes / freezes
> and the GUI does not respond
>
> Thank you for your help and stay safe and healthy.
>
> ANDREAS

New description:

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11912#comment:2>